Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TM From God. Bryant Hewitt Message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfOhyhaJ1v0&feature=plcp

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24889319

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24889319
TM From God. Bryant Hewitt Message
http://www.bryanthewitt.com/


Bryant Hewitt teaches the topic of Text Message from God, using scriptures from Jeremiah, and Psalms and Romans to bring the bridge of change into ones life. Do join our Peace Tour as we bring the Lords Crusades to Africa, Asia, India, www.bryanthewitt.com



But you were born in sin, separated from my love, (Psalm 51:5) and though you’ve tried to be good you’ve missed the mark of my holiness (1 John 1:8).  You’ve hurt others and you’ve hurt yourself (Romans 2:9).  Most of all, your sins are against me (Psalm 51:4).  You’ve hurt me (Luke 19:41) and angered me (Romans 2:8).  I am the Lord (Exodus 6:2), the King of Kings (1 Timothy 6:15), and the Righteous Judge (1 Peter 4:5) and it is a terrible thing to come under my judgment (Hebrews 10:31).
So to fear me is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 1:7).  But you don’t need to remain afraid of me; if you rely on me then my perfect love will remove all of your fear (1 John 4:18).  I am a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger and abounding in love and faithfulness (Exodus 34:6).
Now, in the person of Jesus Christ, I knock on the door of your heart, waiting for you to let me in (Revelation 3:20).  Open the door and I will forgive your sins (Acts 10:43) and choose not to remember them anymore (Isaiah 43:25).  I will teach you how to live your daily life with me in the kingdom of the heavens (Matthew 4:17).  I will adopt you into my family (Ephesians 1:5) and lavish on you my fatherly love (1John 3:1).  Then you will marvel that I chose you to be my child (Ephesians 1:11-12) and I drew you to myself (John 6:44).
You see I’ve loved you from the beginning, long before you loved me (1 John 4:19).  I sent my son Jesus, the exact representation of my being (Hebrews 1:3), to die on the cross in your place (Romans 5:8), to take upon Himself the punishment that you deserved (Isaiah 53:5), and to take away your sin (John 1:29).  For you the mighty Lion sacrificed his life as an innocent Lamb (Revelation 5:5-6).  So you can see that in Jesus I, your Lord and Master, have come to serve you! (John 13:13-14)
When you are “born again” by my Holy Spirit (John 3:3) then you become a new person (2 Corinthians 5:17) with a new heart (Ezekiel 36:26), a new self (Ephesians 4:24), and a new life (Romans 6:4).  You have my precious righteousness as a gift (Romans 5:19).  Your body becomes a temple for my Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19) and you become a saint (Ephesians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment