Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Trust in The Lord. Bryant Hewitt trusted in thy mercy

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalms 56:3-4 - What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.    (Read More...)

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Proverbs 3:1-35 - My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:    (Read More...)

Psalms 13:5 - But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalms 40:4 - Blessed [is] that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.    (Read More...)

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.    (Read More...)

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.    (Read More...)

Psalms 31:14-15 - But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou [art] my God.    (Read More...)

Psalms 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass.

Proverbs 3:6 - In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment