Friday, March 13, 2015

Strength From God. Bryant Hewitt






Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.    (Read More...)

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalms 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Psalms 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope [is] in thee.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-13 - Two [are] better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.    (Read More...)

James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Follow us @

Visit Our Website

No comments:

Post a Comment