Tuesday, December 22, 2015

O Lord You are My God. Anita Hewitt Food For The Soul.



Anita Hewitt

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's A Personal Thing.....Isaiah 25:1....Food For The Soul. ...Evan. Anita Hewitt❤ ❤ 12/22/15

Praise to the Lord

 ♡♢Lord, you are my God;

    I will exalt you and praise your name,

for in perfect faithfulness

    you have done wonderful things,

    things planned long ago.

♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡


Dear Lord, I will Praise You with all my Soul, Mind and Body. Because You are Worthy. There comes a time when you have to have a personal relationship with the father God. You have kept me from the seen  and unseen danger and I just want to say Thank You. I will Praise You for the rest of my life. ~Amen~

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡

http://anitahewitt.blogspot.com/2015/12/praise-to-lord-you-are-my-god-i-will.html?m=1

Follow me  on Twitter

@NeNeGyrl



Follow me on Instagram

@Evanganitahewitt



#nenegyrl,




#LadyA



#Evanitafoodforthesoul



#nenegy



And on Pinecrest

@Anitahewitt,



#bryant797




Thank You For  Your Support

http://www.bryanthewitt.com/donate-1/7



Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015

MCN Ministries Bibleway LA



Evangelist Anita Hewitt at 6:48 PM

Share



No comments:

Post a Comment


Home

View web version

About Me

Evangelist Anita Hewitt View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment