Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bryant Hewitt, Message, "Teaching the Captives.. The 2nd Day"

bryanthewitt's TwitWall

bryanthewitt's TwitWall

 


Acts 2:25-31

King James Version (KJV)
 25For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
 26Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
 27Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
 28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
 29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
 30Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
 31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Hebrews 2:14

King James Version (KJV)
 14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Matthew 16:19

King James Version (KJV)
 19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven
 

No comments:

Post a Comment