Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bryant Hewitt's Message "The Cure". Revelation 2:1-7

Bryant Hewitt continues with the Prayer series. Part of the U-Factor series of Prayer. Covering the Book of Revelation. Tonights message covering "The Cure" Revelation 2:1-7

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21774917 

www.bryanthewitt.com

Warrior Prayer...
Heavenly Father,
Your Warrior prepares for battle.
Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on
The whole Armour of God!
I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word
So I will not be a victim of Satan’s lies.
I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil
So I will remain pure and holy,
Protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.
I put on the Shoes of Peace!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel
So Your peace will shine through me
And be a light to all I encounter.
I take the Shield of Faith!
May I be ready for Satan’s fiery darts of
Doubt, denial and deceit
So I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.
I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You
So Satan will not have a stronghold on my Thoughts.
I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two-edged sword of Your Word
Be ready in my hands
So I can expose the tempting words of Satan.
By faith your warrior has put on
The whole Armour of God!
I am prepared to live this day in spiritual victory!


Revelation 2:1-7

King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 2

 1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
 2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
 3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
 4Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
 5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
 6But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
 7He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment