Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bryant Hewitt Message. Pauls Prayer

Bryant Hewitt Touches the congregation on Saturday evenings service of MCN Ministries of Pauls Prayer. From Romans 1:8-15. This was broadcast live over the respective networks over youtube and ustream. With strong scripture references listed below. Also an invitation was given for those interested in traveling with the ministry team to the Crusades to the United Kingdom and Tanzania. Must be over the age of 18 and have a valid USA Passport if, you are from the states. Stay tune to the website for more information of these crusades. 

Romans 1:8-15 King James Version (KJV) 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; 10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. 13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. 14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. 15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

www.bryanthewitt.com



http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22712034

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6o8RlBNTic

1 Thessalonians 5:17

King James Version (KJV)
17 Pray without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 2:13

King James Version (KJV)
13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Galatians 4:12

King James Version (KJV)
12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all.

Acts 2:42

King James Version (KJV)
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

1 Thessalonians 3:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment