Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bryant Hewitt Presents Warrior Prayer.

 Bryant Hewitt did not or will ever accept defeat. As one of their networks were down in the early AM hour, So the spirit lead our Brother to lead prayer time over Youtube, In Presenting Warriors Prayer, based on Ephesians 6;11-17


bryanthewitt's TwitWall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRCA8puS4rk

http://www.bryanthewitt.com/

Ephesians 6:11-17

King James Version (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

The Warrior's Prayer

Based upon the Holy Bible verses found at Ephesians 6:11-17, this prayer is for spiritual warriors.
The Warrior's Prayer
Heavenly Father,
Your warrior prepares for battle.
Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God!


I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word
so I will not be a victum of Satan's
and his demons' lies.


I put on the breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil
so I will remain pure and holy,
protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.


I put on the Shoes of Peace!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel
so Your peace will shine through me
and be a light to all I encounter.


I take the Shield of Faith!
May I be ready for Satan's fiery darts of
doubt, denial and deceit
so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.


I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You
so Satan will not have a stronghold on my
thoughts.


I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two edged sword of Your Word
be ready in my hands
so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.


By faith your warrior has put on
the whole armor of God!


I am prepared to live this day, in spiritual victory!
In His most Holy Name!!!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment