Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Poetry Of The Man, Bryant Hewitt..Selections

http://www.bryanthewitt.com/night-of-one-song/ Selection from NIGHT of One Song 02.The Reply With Prayer Oh, Preacher withdraw not thine hand. I do. I do fear God-of the Majesty of the Creator of Creation. Your heart my man, has strengthen me amongst the winds- To blow into a fine course of direction-to walk straight into Gods Grace. With marriage vows of eternity-I shall apply the message of the Lord- And place that application on the hearts of the masses. To remove their souls of the eternal grave of destruction-into knowledge, Wisdom, power through prayer. Time and chance does happenth to all. Prepare for the feast of eternity! For my prayers oh my preacher! Have been answered. Oh, thank you-my blessed soul of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment