Monday, October 8, 2012

Who is the Anti-Christ. Bryant Hewitt Message

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26019067

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1kPm678Gkk


http://www.bryanthewitt.com/watch-us-live/

Bryant Hewitt brings  to Message.MAT 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many., Of the many ways that Satan will come to destroy and kill. Do join our Peace Tour as we bring the Lords Crusades to Asia, Africa, India, Europe. www.bryanthewitt.com


MAT 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and
will deceive many.

MAT 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or,
'There he is!' do not believe it.


MAT 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great
signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

MAT 24:26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go
out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

MAR 13:6 Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive
many.

MAR 13:21 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or,
'Look, there he is!' do not believe it.

MAR 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and
miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.

LUK 21:8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will
come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not
follow them.

2TH 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not
come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the
man doomed to destruction.

2TH 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God
or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming
himself to be God.

2TH 2:5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these
things?

No comments:

Post a Comment