Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Excellence of Christ. Bryant Hewitt Message


 

Philippians 3:8

8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss nfor the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 


On This Sunday Morning, Bryant Hewitt brings the Power of Love through Christ to you. Do join our Peace Tour as we bring the Lords Crusades to Africa, Asia, India, Europe.www.bryanthewitt.com - Captured Live on Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-hewitt-channel

I also count all things loss for the excellence of the
   knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord..."  (Php 3:8)
 
 

Philippians 3:10

10 that I may know Him and the qpower of His resurrection, and rthe fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
more »
 
 
 
Matthew 22:37 (NKJV)
37 Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26333060

John 6:35 (NKJV)
35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.


John 16:33 (NKJV)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”


Isaiah 9:6–7

6 hFor unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a iSon is given;
And jthe government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
kWonderful, Counselor, lMighty God,
Everlasting Father, mPrince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
nThere will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The ozeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. 



Hebrews 2:17–18

17 Therefore, in all things He had cto be made like His brethren, that He might be da merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. 18 eFor in that He Himself has suffered, being 1tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. 


"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,
       and I will give you rest."

   "Take my yoke upon you and LEARN FROM ME,
       for I am gentle and lowly in heart,
       and you will find rest for your souls."

   "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light"
                                                     - Mt 11:28-30
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment