Friday, December 14, 2012

Seeds of Truth. Bryant Hewitt Message



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuBOxqY_zD0


http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27715233

James 1:18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures Do join Our Peace Tour as we bring the Lords Crusades to Asia, Africa, India, Europe.www.bryanthewitt.com



God Leads in Truth

Job 34:12 Of a truth, God will not do wickedly, and the Almighty will not pervert justice.
Psalm 25:5 Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.
Psalm 43:3 Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling!
Psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.
James 1:18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment